Pandora’s Emerald Eye in 18K Yellow Gold with Diamonds
A stunning, arty, eye necklace in 18K Yellow Gold featuring a Zambian emerald in the centre of the eye and the lashes are embellished with diamonds.
The evil eye belief started in ancient Greece and Rome and it is one of the most popular and widely recognised symbols up until this date. It is believed that it will protect the one who is wearing it from jealousy and negativity.
- Perfect as a stand alone or as a layer necklace.
- Wonderful for Formal and Semi Formal Appearances.
- Weight 8.2 gr
- Dimensions H 3.6 x W 3.2 cm
- 100% handmade and therefore one of a kind
- 13 x 1.5 - 2mm Natural Diamonds of I-J colour VSI - SI
- Made in London
- Natural Emerald from Zambia in the centre
- Hallmarked by the London Assay Office of Goldsmiths
- 16” link chain
- Beautiful gift packaging
- In stock
Ships from London in 2-5 working days with DHL Express but we might use different providers depending on your location
We have being asked several times to demonstrate ways to style your favourite Cyclades accessories so it was time to make some videos.
Cyclades Silk Scarves 90 x 90 cm Guide:
Cyclades Silk Scarves 90 x 90 cm for Summer
Cyclades Cashmere Blend Scarves Guide:
Cyclades Twilly Scarves Guide: