Cyclades Jewelry Product Care
GENERAL PRODUCT CARE
- Gold is generally a beautiful and a very durable metal that you can easily polish to restore its shine even after centuries . A lot of people wear their gold jewellery everyday which is ok but there are some risks that you need to protect them from such as knocks, scratches against walls, rubbing against surfaces and any other jewellery as the metal or your gemstones can still get scratched or damaged.
- Store your jewellery separately, do not let them rub off on each other as it will result to scratches on metal and gemstones.
- Remove your jewellery before taking a shower, gardening, sport activities or swimming
- Wear your jewels after applying a cream that is absorbed by your skin to avoid having grease and oils building up on your pieces that will diminish their shine and lustre.
- Do not rub your jewels against any hard surfaces and do not pull the chains or put pressure on the pieces
- Gently clean your jewelry with a soft cloth and avoid contact with oils and creams. Clean them regularly to maintain their brilliance and beauty.
- Avoid perfuming your jewellery or bringing them in contact with any kind of chemicals
- Store your opal jewelry away from humidity or jot temperatures. Do not put them in contact with water as they absorb it and it might result to blurriness and change of fire play.
- Do not clean your moonstone and emerald jewelry with an ultrasonic.
- Use a mild chemical free soap, a soft cloth or a soft toothbrush and brush gently to clean and refresh your gold jewelry.