Do you possess unused gold jewelry that you no longer wear and wish to transform into a more contemporary style? Share pictures of your jewellery with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We are excitedly looking forward to receiving your email and delving into the potential opportunities for repurposing your items.
Confetti Constellation Studs in 14K Gold
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Add a touch of stellar beauty to your look with these stunning constellation stud earrings. Inspired by the stars, the earrings come in two options: semiprecious stones or sapphires only. Available in 14K Yellow Gold, these earrings will bring a pop of magnificent color to your ears and elevate your appearance.
- Beautiful Gift Packaging
- 5.80ct of stones total weight for a pair
- 3 cm height and 1 cm width
- Made to order 3-4 weeks delivery time and usually
- There might be a small variation on the colour depending on the availability of the stones
- Option 1: Semiprecious Stones: We use Blue Topaz, Iolites, Green and Purple Amethysts, White, Pink and Green Tourmalines
- Option 2: We use Multicoloured Sapphires
One tree gets planted on every order
1. Choose the ring that you want to use as a reference for your size.
2. Obtain a measuring tape or ruler with millimeter markings.
3. Place the ring on a flat surface with the inside facing up.
4. Use the measuring tape or ruler to measure the distance across the widest part of the inside of the ring.
5. Take note of the measurement in millimeters
6. Refer to the below ring size chart to determine your ring size based on the measurement you obtained.
7. If you are between two sizes, it is recommended to choose the larger size for a more comfortable fit.
8. If you are still unsure about your size, it is recommended to visit a jeweler or you can ask us to send you a complimentary ring sizer, email email@example.com
9. Add your size as a note on the check out page
Ring Size Chart