Do you possess unused gold jewelry that you no longer wear and wish to transform into a more contemporary style? Share pictures of your jewellery with us by emailing email@example.com. We are excitedly looking forward to receiving your email and delving into the potential opportunities for repurposing your items.
14K Gold Moon with Stars and Sapphire Sprinkles
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
A stunning 14K gold moon crescent necklace with multicolor sapphires and stars which is part of the Celeste constellation jewellery series.
In Ancient Greece the moon was personified as the goddess Selene. Her parents were Titans Hyperion and Theia and she was also the sister of Helios (the sun god). She could traverse the night sky in a silver chariot with two white horses.
A moon creascent symbolises feminity and creativity. Throughout history, the moon has been associated with magic, intuition and fertility.
- Adjustable with two hoops so you can layer it as you want as 16” and 18”
- Moon Pendant Width 1.5 cm Length 1.5 cm
- 0.26 ct of multicolor sapphires
- Beautiful hammered texture
- Layer them up with other necklaces from Petra or Constellation Collections
- Match them with the moon crescent or the confetti constellation earrings
- 2-4 weeks delivery time
1. Choose the ring that you want to use as a reference for your size.
2. Obtain a measuring tape or ruler with millimeter markings.
3. Place the ring on a flat surface with the inside facing up.
4. Use the measuring tape or ruler to measure the distance across the widest part of the inside of the ring.
5. Take note of the measurement in millimeters
6. Refer to the below ring size chart to determine your ring size based on the measurement you obtained.
7. If you are between two sizes, it is recommended to choose the larger size for a more comfortable fit.
8. If you are still unsure about your size, it is recommended to visit a jeweler or you can ask us to send you a complimentary ring sizer, email firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Add your size as a note on the check out page
Ring Size Chart