14K Gold Moon with Stars and Sapphire Sprinkles
A stunning 14K gold moon crescent necklace with multicolor sapphires and stars which is part of the Celeste constellation jewellery series.
In Ancient Greece the moon was personified as the goddess Selene. Her parents were Titans Hyperion and Theia and she was also the sister of Helios (the sun god). She could traverse the night sky in a silver chariot with two white horses.
A moon creascent symbolises feminity and creativity. Throughout history, the moon has been associated with magic, intuition and fertility.
- Adjustable with two hoops so you can layer it as you want as 16” and 18”
- Moon Pendant Width 1.5 cm Length 1.5 cm
- 0.26 ct of multicolor sapphires
- Beautiful hammered texture
- Layer them up with other necklaces from Petra or Constellation Collections
- Match them with the moon crescent or the confetti constellation earrings
- 2-4 weeks delivery time
We have being asked several times to demonstrate ways to style your favourite Cyclades accessories so it was time to make some videos.
Cyclades Silk Scarves 90 x 90 cm Guide:
Cyclades Silk Scarves 90 x 90 cm for Summer
Cyclades Cashmere Blend Scarves Guide:
Cyclades Twilly Scarves Guide: