Do you possess unused gold jewelry that you no longer wear and wish to transform into a more contemporary style? Share pictures of your jewellery with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We are excitedly looking forward to receiving your email and delving into the potential opportunities for repurposing your items.
Large Heart Aquamarine Necklace in 14K Yellow Gold
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
A stunning 14K Yellow handmade aquamarina heart pendant. Gold claws are holding this unique stone, the texture of the base and the style of the pendant is full of character.
The base was built around this stone and no one will ever have the same piece
A beautiful necklace that could be a perfect valentines, anniversary, engagement, birthday gift.
Aquamarine was believed that it was the treasure of mermaids. It is said that it promotes self healing emotionally and physically, reduces stress and it is linked to courage and the Throat Chakra. It heals problems that are associated with the neck and enhances good communication and confidence in public speaking
Aquamarine is a birthstone of Pisces, born end of February and March
If you have any specific requirement on the delivery date, do let us know
- A large Aquamarine heart stone doublet with mother of pearl
- Pendant dimensions Height 2.6 cm Width 2.4 cm
- It comes with a 14K Yellow Gold 18” chain
- Delivery time 3-5 days
- Beautiful Gift Packaging
- Handmade in London
- 100% unique and one of a kind
One tree gets planted on every order
1. Choose the ring that you want to use as a reference for your size.
2. Obtain a measuring tape or ruler with millimeter markings.
3. Place the ring on a flat surface with the inside facing up.
4. Use the measuring tape or ruler to measure the distance across the widest part of the inside of the ring.
5. Take note of the measurement in millimeters
6. Refer to the below ring size chart to determine your ring size based on the measurement you obtained.
7. If you are between two sizes, it is recommended to choose the larger size for a more comfortable fit.
8. If you are still unsure about your size, it is recommended to visit a jeweler or you can ask us to send you a complimentary ring sizer, email email@example.com
9. Add your size as a note on the check out page
Ring Size Chart