Do you possess unused gold jewelry that you no longer wear and wish to transform into a more contemporary style? Share pictures of your jewellery with us by emailing email@example.com. We are excitedly looking forward to receiving your email and delving into the potential opportunities for repurposing your items.
18K Emerald Ring with Diamond Halo Bespoke
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
A gorgeous, classic, statement emerald ring that will be adorned by the owner.
This is an excellent engagement ring, anniversary, push gift or a special celebration ring
Emerald stones from Columbia or Zambia
- 1.5 to 12 carats emeralds available
- GIA certificate upon request
- Diamonds on the halo and the shank
- 18 K Yellow or White Gold, 14K Gold is also possible
- Made in the US
- Add to cart for a bespoke quotation based on your budget and requirements or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 4 - 6 weeks delivery time
- The price for this ring as an indication start from £8000 and can go up to £100000 or more depending on the quality, size of the stone, cts, diamonds and the setting selected. Let us know your budget to see how we can best accomodate your order and create the ring of your dreams :)
Picture for reference (10cts Emerald Ring in 18K Gold)
Email us to enquire at email@example.com
1. Choose the ring that you want to use as a reference for your size.
2. Obtain a measuring tape or ruler with millimeter markings.
3. Place the ring on a flat surface with the inside facing up.
4. Use the measuring tape or ruler to measure the distance across the widest part of the inside of the ring.
5. Take note of the measurement in millimeters
6. Refer to the below ring size chart to determine your ring size based on the measurement you obtained.
7. If you are between two sizes, it is recommended to choose the larger size for a more comfortable fit.
8. If you are still unsure about your size, it is recommended to visit a jeweler or you can ask us to send you a complimentary ring sizer, email firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Add your size as a note on the check out page
Ring Size Chart