Do you possess unused gold jewelry that you no longer wear and wish to transform into a more contemporary style? Share pictures of your jewellery with us by emailing email@example.com. We are excitedly looking forward to receiving your email and delving into the potential opportunities for repurposing your items.
Apollo Diamond Star Cut Band
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Named after the god of sun Apollo, this is a beautiful, classic yet unique and artistic gold diamond star cut band.
It would be a great addition to your rings collection but also a wonderful gold diamond wedding or anniversary ring band.
Can be made to order at any size
- 3-4 Weeks Production Time
- 5.50 mm shank
- 5 x 2.4 mm Diamonds H-I, SI
- Weight: 3.5 grs Based on 18 K Gold
Will ship 2-3 business days post production. If you want this delivered at a specific day, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If the item is in stock it will take a week to be resized.
1. Choose the ring that you want to use as a reference for your size.
2. Obtain a measuring tape or ruler with millimeter markings.
3. Place the ring on a flat surface with the inside facing up.
4. Use the measuring tape or ruler to measure the distance across the widest part of the inside of the ring.
5. Take note of the measurement in millimeters
6. Refer to the below ring size chart to determine your ring size based on the measurement you obtained.
7. If you are between two sizes, it is recommended to choose the larger size for a more comfortable fit.
8. If you are still unsure about your size, it is recommended to visit a jeweler or you can ask us to send you a complimentary ring sizer, email email@example.com
9. Add your size as a note on the check out page
Ring Size Chart