Do you possess unused gold jewelry that you no longer wear and wish to transform into a more contemporary style? Share pictures of your jewellery with us by emailing email@example.com. We are excitedly looking forward to receiving your email and delving into the potential opportunities for repurposing your items.
Butterfly Necklace with diamonds 18K gold One of a kind
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Introducing our handmade butterfly necklace, a embodiment of elegance and grace. Crafted from recycled 18k gold, this necklace exudes a timeless allure that is sure to stand the test of time. The delicate butterfly motif symbolizes transformation, freedom, and the beauty of nature.
To add a touch of sparkle, the wings of the butterfly are adorned with shimmering diamonds. These ethically sourced diamonds not only enhance the necklace's overall allure but also add a touch of brilliance.
Perfect and elegant on its own but also an ideal layer necklace. Whether it's a formal occasion or a casual affair, it complements any outfit, adding a touch of sophistication and whimsy.
Beautifully presented in our signature packaging, and ready to be presented as a gift for yourself or a loved one.
- 18k recycled yellow gold
- One of a kind
- Weight: 1.8 grams
- Dimensions: Height 1 cm X Width 1.2 cm
- Handmade in London
- 7 x natural white diamonds G-I colour, VS - SI mix
- Gift Packaging
- Ships worldwide within 2-5 days with DHL express
- 16” inch chain
1. Choose the ring that you want to use as a reference for your size.
2. Obtain a measuring tape or ruler with millimeter markings.
3. Place the ring on a flat surface with the inside facing up.
4. Use the measuring tape or ruler to measure the distance across the widest part of the inside of the ring.
5. Take note of the measurement in millimeters
6. Refer to the below ring size chart to determine your ring size based on the measurement you obtained.
7. If you are between two sizes, it is recommended to choose the larger size for a more comfortable fit.
8. If you are still unsure about your size, it is recommended to visit a jeweler or you can ask us to send you a complimentary ring sizer, email firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Add your size as a note on the check out page
Ring Size Chart