Do you possess unused gold jewelry that you no longer wear and wish to transform into a more contemporary style? Share pictures of your jewellery with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We are excitedly looking forward to receiving your email and delving into the potential opportunities for repurposing your items.
Butterfly Ring with Sapphires one of a kind 18K Yellow Gold
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Introducing a magnificent butterfly ring that embodies the power of personal transformation, growth and delicate beauty. This exquisite piece is not only a symbol of freedom and joy, but also a reminder of the importance of trusting yourself to achieve greatness. With its stunning design and association with new chapters in life, this butterfly ring is perfect for those who seek to embrace change and new beginnings. Wear it as a daily reminder of your own inner strength and ability to evolve into the best version of yourself. Don't miss out on this remarkable piece that is sure to inspire and uplift you every time you wear it.
Featuring a remarkable 1.5 carats of sapphires and a small sparkling diamond on the head of the butterfly, this statement piece is perfect for both special occasions and everyday wear. The unique and artistic design of this magnificent ring is sure to make you shine bright and create a glamorous look that will turn heads wherever you go.
- 18 ct yellow gold
- handmade in London
- 1.5 cts of natural sapphires and a diamond J-I colour VSI-SI
- One of a kind
- Hallmarked by the British Assay Office
- Weight 6.8 grams
- The Shank is a Tree branch
- Height 1.9 x Width 2.1 cm
- Beautiful Gift Packaging
- Size 54 or US 7 but can be resized within few days upon request.
- organic rough texture with perfect imperfections full of character
- Measure the inner diameter of a ring that fits you with a ruler and send us the mm during checkout.
- Will be sent from London within 2-5 days. We use DHL express and it usually delivers next day for UK and Europe and 2-4 days to USA and Worldwide
Butterfly as a symbol
Power of personal transformation, growth, delicate beauty, freedom, joy, the ability to change and the importance of trusting yourself to achieve greatness. Butterflies are also associated with new chapters in life and generally beginnings.
1. Choose the ring that you want to use as a reference for your size.
2. Obtain a measuring tape or ruler with millimeter markings.
3. Place the ring on a flat surface with the inside facing up.
4. Use the measuring tape or ruler to measure the distance across the widest part of the inside of the ring.
5. Take note of the measurement in millimeters
6. Refer to the below ring size chart to determine your ring size based on the measurement you obtained.
7. If you are between two sizes, it is recommended to choose the larger size for a more comfortable fit.
8. If you are still unsure about your size, it is recommended to visit a jeweler or you can ask us to send you a complimentary ring sizer, email email@example.com
9. Add your size as a note on the check out page
Ring Size Chart