18K Yellow Gold Butterfly Ring with Sapphires one of a kind
Introducing a magnificent butterfly ring that embodies the power of personal transformation, growth and delicate beauty. This exquisite piece is not only a symbol of freedom and joy, but also a reminder of the importance of trusting yourself to achieve greatness. With its stunning design and association with new chapters in life, this butterfly ring is perfect for those who seek to embrace change and new beginnings. Wear it as a daily reminder of your own inner strength and ability to evolve into the best version of yourself. Don't miss out on this remarkable piece that is sure to inspire and uplift you every time you wear it.
Featuring a remarkable 1.5 carats of sapphires and a small sparkling diamond on the head of the butterfly, this statement piece is perfect for both special occasions and everyday wear. The unique and artistic design of this magnificent ring is sure to make you shine bright and create a glamorous look that will turn heads wherever you go.
- 18 ct yellow gold
- handmade in London
- 1.5 cts of natural sapphires and a diamond J-I colour VSI-SI
- One of a kind
- Hallmarked by the British Assay Office
- Weight 6.8 grams
- The Shank is a Tree branch
- Height 1.9 x Width 2.1 cm
- Beautiful Gift Packaging
- Size 54 or US 7 but can be resized within few days upon request.
- Measure the inner diameter of a ring that fits you with a ruler and send us the mm during checkout.
- Will be sent from London within 2-5 days. We use DHL express and it usually delivers next day for UK and Europe and 2-4 days to USA and Worldwide
Butterfly as a symbol
Power of personal transformation, growth, delicate beauty, freedom, joy, the ability to change and the importance of trusting yourself to achieve greatness. Butterflies are also associated with new chapters in life and generally beginnings.
We have being asked several times to demonstrate ways to style your favourite Cyclades accessories so it was time to make some videos.
Cyclades Silk Scarves 90 x 90 cm Guide:
Cyclades Silk Scarves 90 x 90 cm for Summer
Cyclades Cashmere Blend Scarves Guide:
Cyclades Twilly Scarves Guide: