Do you possess unused gold jewelry that you no longer wear and wish to transform into a more contemporary style? Share pictures of your jewellery with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We are excitedly looking forward to receiving your email and delving into the potential opportunities for repurposing your items.
Cluster Constellation Sapphires and Semi Precious Stones Studs in 14K Gold
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Create a glam day to night look with these beautiful constellation candy studs. A pop of multicolored sapphires and semi precious stones to your ears inspired by the stars - available in 14K Yellow or Rose Gold
- Beautiful Gift Packaging
- 7.6 carats of stones total weight for a pair
- Made to order 2-4 weeks delivery time
- There might be a small variation on the colour depending on the availability of the stones
- Stones used: Red, Yellow and Orange Sapphires, White, Blue and London Blue Topaz, Citrine, Multicolored Tourmalines, Purple and Green Amethyst
- Recycled Gold and Responsibly Sourced Stones
- 2.2 cm height and 2.1 cm width
- 14.9 Approximate weight for a Pair
1. Choose the ring that you want to use as a reference for your size.
2. Obtain a measuring tape or ruler with millimeter markings.
3. Place the ring on a flat surface with the inside facing up.
4. Use the measuring tape or ruler to measure the distance across the widest part of the inside of the ring.
5. Take note of the measurement in millimeters
6. Refer to the below ring size chart to determine your ring size based on the measurement you obtained.
7. If you are between two sizes, it is recommended to choose the larger size for a more comfortable fit.
8. If you are still unsure about your size, it is recommended to visit a jeweler or you can ask us to send you a complimentary ring sizer, email email@example.com
9. Add your size as a note on the check out page
Ring Size Chart