Do you possess unused gold jewelry that you no longer wear and wish to transform into a more contemporary style? Share pictures of your jewellery with us by emailing email@example.com. We are excitedly looking forward to receiving your email and delving into the potential opportunities for repurposing your items.
Cyclades Flower Bracelet in Gold with multicolour Sapphires
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
This beautiful and extremely feminine flower bracelet is the perfect jewellery that you can wear day and night in all occasions.
Inspired by nature this design has multicolour sapphires on both sides. Order this in 14 K yellow or rose gold.
Cyclades always seeks to create beautiful and balanced jewellery. Every piece is hand finished to order and because of this the carat weight of the precious stones might slightly vary. Our sales team will be available to assist if you have any questions.
0.30ct multicolour sapphires
0.7 mm flower diameter
Elevate your jewellery with beautifully personalised engraving free of charge
We are not your average jeweller. All pieces are handmade from scratch with the finest materials, our usual delivery time is 2 -3 weeks. If there is a specific date that you would like us to deliver your order just contact us.
We ship worldwide usually with DHL Express
Bespoke options available
1. Choose the ring that you want to use as a reference for your size.
2. Obtain a measuring tape or ruler with millimeter markings.
3. Place the ring on a flat surface with the inside facing up.
4. Use the measuring tape or ruler to measure the distance across the widest part of the inside of the ring.
5. Take note of the measurement in millimeters
6. Refer to the below ring size chart to determine your ring size based on the measurement you obtained.
7. If you are between two sizes, it is recommended to choose the larger size for a more comfortable fit.
8. If you are still unsure about your size, it is recommended to visit a jeweler or you can ask us to send you a complimentary ring sizer, email firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Add your size as a note on the check out page
Ring Size Chart