Do you possess unused gold jewelry that you no longer wear and wish to transform into a more contemporary style? Share pictures of your jewellery with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We are excitedly looking forward to receiving your email and delving into the potential opportunities for repurposing your items.
Galadriel 14K Yellow Gold Triple Moonstone Ring
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Let this statement ring take your mind to mythical and magical places.
A one of a kind etherial large cocktail style ring with three beautiful rainbow moonstones that could be worn by a deity. Handmade in our London Studio in 14K Yellow Gold.
- Gold claws holding three stunning moonstones
- 100% one of a kind
- 9 grams total weight
- Beautiful Gift packaging
- Moonstones sourced responsibly by our USA based moonstone supplier
- In Stock
- 1.8 cm Length, 4 cm Width (Triple Moonstone front)
- 4 mm shank approximately (it varies from area to area)
- Full of character and uniqueness due to its handmade nature
- Matt finish
- Hallmarked by the London Assay Office
Moonstones Crystal Healing
Known for their radiant beautiful hues moonstones are linked to stabilize emotions, provide calmness, elevate intuition, clarity and boost your energy.
Ancient cultures used to believe that moonstones were made out of frozen moonlight. They are also known to be the stones of love and to be connecting lovers.
Ships from London within 2-5 business days post production, our preferred courier is DHL express but may use another provider depending on the delivery destination
Linked with Gemini's and those who were born in June.
1. Choose the ring that you want to use as a reference for your size.
2. Obtain a measuring tape or ruler with millimeter markings.
3. Place the ring on a flat surface with the inside facing up.
4. Use the measuring tape or ruler to measure the distance across the widest part of the inside of the ring.
5. Take note of the measurement in millimeters
6. Refer to the below ring size chart to determine your ring size based on the measurement you obtained.
7. If you are between two sizes, it is recommended to choose the larger size for a more comfortable fit.
8. If you are still unsure about your size, it is recommended to visit a jeweler or you can ask us to send you a complimentary ring sizer, email email@example.com
9. Add your size as a note on the check out page
Ring Size Chart