Do you possess unused gold jewelry that you no longer wear and wish to transform into a more contemporary style? Share pictures of your jewellery with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We are excitedly looking forward to receiving your email and delving into the potential opportunities for repurposing your items.
Hera’s Eye Rubellite with Diamonds Necklace in 18 K Gold
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Introducing our elegant and captivating one of a kind Hera 18k yellow gold rubellite eye pendant.
The main protagonist is a beautiful rubellite tourmaline, known for its vibrant and alluring deep reddish-pink hue. Its unique color, combined with the exceptional clarity and brilliance, makes this gemstone a true statement of beauty and individuality.
On the top of the eye are white diamonds, meticulously set to enhance the captivating allure of the centerpiece.
To complement this piece, it comes with an 18-inch chain that features a hoop at the 15-inch mark approximately and this versatile length will allow you for effortless customisation ensuring the pendant sits perfectly on your neckline, accentuating your style and sophistication.
Ideal for formal and semi formal appearances. It could also be your special protection talisman everyday necklace.
The eye as a symbol
A symbol of protection from jealousy and negative energy that goes back to ancient history
- Weight: 3.4 grams
- Pendant dimensions: Width 1.6 x Height 1.1 cm
- Chain length: 18” with a hoop at 15” so you can wear it long or short, thickness is 1 mm (we can change the hoop length as you wish if you add a note on the checkout)
- 7 Natural White Diamonds G- I Colour, 0.5 - 1.5 mm, VSI - SI mix
- Beautiful Deep Red Burgundy Colour Oval Rubellite Tourmaline of approximate one carat
- Ships within 3-5 days with DHL express
- Beautiful gift packaging
- Raw, Rough handmade organic texture
- British hallmark of Goldsmiths Assay Office for UK Customers
1. Choose the ring that you want to use as a reference for your size.
2. Obtain a measuring tape or ruler with millimeter markings.
3. Place the ring on a flat surface with the inside facing up.
4. Use the measuring tape or ruler to measure the distance across the widest part of the inside of the ring.
5. Take note of the measurement in millimeters
6. Refer to the below ring size chart to determine your ring size based on the measurement you obtained.
7. If you are between two sizes, it is recommended to choose the larger size for a more comfortable fit.
8. If you are still unsure about your size, it is recommended to visit a jeweler or you can ask us to send you a complimentary ring sizer, email email@example.com
9. Add your size as a note on the check out page
Ring Size Chart