Do you possess unused gold jewelry that you no longer wear and wish to transform into a more contemporary style? Share pictures of your jewellery with us by emailing email@example.com. We are excitedly looking forward to receiving your email and delving into the potential opportunities for repurposing your items.
Long Candy Constellation Stones Studs in 14K Gold
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Wear these constellation stud earrings and add a magical, magnificent colour to your appearances inspired by the stars - made with recycled 14K Yellow or Rose Gold and responsibly sourced stones
Perfect for receptions, special dinners, events & galas
Look: Formal or Smart Semi Formal
- 7.45 cts of stones total weight for a pair
- Made to order 3-4 weeks delivery time
- There might be a small variation on the stones colour depending on the availability
- The stones: Red Orange and Yellow Sapphires, Multicolour Tourmalines, White, Blue, London Blue Topaz, Iolite, Citrine, Garnet, Green and Purple Amethyst, Tsavorite
- 4.5 cm long and 1.3 cm width
- Beautiful Cyclades Packaging
One tree gets planted on every order
1. Choose the ring that you want to use as a reference for your size.
2. Obtain a measuring tape or ruler with millimeter markings.
3. Place the ring on a flat surface with the inside facing up.
4. Use the measuring tape or ruler to measure the distance across the widest part of the inside of the ring.
5. Take note of the measurement in millimeters
6. Refer to the below ring size chart to determine your ring size based on the measurement you obtained.
7. If you are between two sizes, it is recommended to choose the larger size for a more comfortable fit.
8. If you are still unsure about your size, it is recommended to visit a jeweler or you can ask us to send you a complimentary ring sizer, email firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Add your size as a note on the check out page
Ring Size Chart