Do you possess unused gold jewelry that you no longer wear and wish to transform into a more contemporary style? Share pictures of your jewellery with us by emailing email@example.com. We are excitedly looking forward to receiving your email and delving into the potential opportunities for repurposing your items.
Medusa Pearl Snake Pendant Necklace
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
A beautiful snake pearl pendant inspired by Greek Mythology. Medusa was one of most known mythical creatures in Greek Mythology. A beautiful girl that was seduced by Poseidon inside the temple of Athena. Feeling disrespected the goddess of war and wisdom decided to turn Medusa to a monster and replaced her hair with snakes
Our sales team will be available to assist if you have any questions.
- Beautiful gift packaging
- Freshwater pearl
- 18” inch chain (Different sizes are also available)
- Made in London
- 2.3 cm width 2 cm length
Giving Back to the Environment and Nature
One whole tree gets planted in Africa for every purchase made. You will also help to keep the Oceans Clean as sale proceeds help us support an ocean conservation and protection NGO.
Delivery time for this piece is 1-3 weeks unless if it's in stock. If there is a specific date that you would like us to deliver your order just contact us.
We ship worldwide usually with DHL Express
One year guarantee
Sale proceeds will help us support an ocean plastic cleanup NGO that protects our marine ecosystem from plastics
1. Choose the ring that you want to use as a reference for your size.
2. Obtain a measuring tape or ruler with millimeter markings.
3. Place the ring on a flat surface with the inside facing up.
4. Use the measuring tape or ruler to measure the distance across the widest part of the inside of the ring.
5. Take note of the measurement in millimeters
6. Refer to the below ring size chart to determine your ring size based on the measurement you obtained.
7. If you are between two sizes, it is recommended to choose the larger size for a more comfortable fit.
8. If you are still unsure about your size, it is recommended to visit a jeweler or you can ask us to send you a complimentary ring sizer, email firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Add your size as a note on the check out page
Ring Size Chart