Do you possess unused gold jewelry that you no longer wear and wish to transform into a more contemporary style? Share pictures of your jewellery with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We are excitedly looking forward to receiving your email and delving into the potential opportunities for repurposing your items.
One of a kind 14K Yellow Gold Moonstone with Diamonds Necklace
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
A magical one of a kind 14K Yellow Gold handmade pendant featuring a gorgeous rainbow stunning glow moonstone.
Wear it on its own or layer it with other necklaces.
It will pair nicely with the moonstone jewellery from Petra Collection but also with the pieces from Celeste collection.
- One of a kind
- 14K Yellow Gold
- 5 X brilliant cut diamonds of I-J colour, 2 mm VSI - SI set on the base.
- Beautiful Gift Packaging
- It comes with a 16" Inch link Chain
- Dimensions: 3.4 Length (including jump ring) 2 cm Width
- Total Weight Including the chain 6 grams
- 100% unique and one of a kind, handmade in London
- The pendant looks better in Person as it is not possible to capture the vivacity and hues of the moonstone by the camera accurately.
- Ships within 2-5 days
- Hallmarked by the Londons Assay Office of Goldsmiths
- The base is built around the stone and the look is organic, natural and rough.
- Please note depending on stock availability we might use a different 16” but similar in weight and style link chain
Moonstone is a birthstone of Geminis and those who were born in the month of June.
It is known that moonstones provide calmness, heal people from stress, emotional instability, enhance inspiration, intuition and good fortune in love and career
1. Choose the ring that you want to use as a reference for your size.
2. Obtain a measuring tape or ruler with millimeter markings.
3. Place the ring on a flat surface with the inside facing up.
4. Use the measuring tape or ruler to measure the distance across the widest part of the inside of the ring.
5. Take note of the measurement in millimeters
6. Refer to the below ring size chart to determine your ring size based on the measurement you obtained.
7. If you are between two sizes, it is recommended to choose the larger size for a more comfortable fit.
8. If you are still unsure about your size, it is recommended to visit a jeweler or you can ask us to send you a complimentary ring sizer, email email@example.com
9. Add your size as a note on the check out page
Ring Size Chart