Do you possess unused gold jewelry that you no longer wear and wish to transform into a more contemporary style? Share pictures of your jewellery with us by emailing email@example.com. We are excitedly looking forward to receiving your email and delving into the potential opportunities for repurposing your items.
Evil Eye Blue Sapphire Necklace for Men in 18K Yellow Gold (Unisex)
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
One of a kind 18K Yellow Gold Eye Pendant designed for men in mind but it can be worn by women also, it is a unisex necklace.
The evil eye belief started in ancient Greece and Rome and it is one of the most popular and widely recognised symbols up until this date. It is believed that it will protect the one who is wearing it from jealousy and negativity.
It comes with an 20” inch chain but please leave a comment on your order if you wish a different chain length. Inspired by ancient greek jewellery and made using the ancient lost wax technique.
This could be your everyday protection necklace. Ideal for a birthday present, christening, bar mitzvah or an anniversary gift.
- Blue Sapphire in the centre
- Hall marked by the London Assay office of goldsmiths
- Organic and handmade look
- Weight: 4.4 grams
Pendant Dimensions Height 1.6 cm (including bail) Width 1.7 cm
In stock - Ships within 2-5 business days with DHL express but we might use a different courier company depending your location
Bespoke options are available (2 weeks lead time)
1. Choose the ring that you want to use as a reference for your size.
2. Obtain a measuring tape or ruler with millimeter markings.
3. Place the ring on a flat surface with the inside facing up.
4. Use the measuring tape or ruler to measure the distance across the widest part of the inside of the ring.
5. Take note of the measurement in millimeters
6. Refer to the below ring size chart to determine your ring size based on the measurement you obtained.
7. If you are between two sizes, it is recommended to choose the larger size for a more comfortable fit.
8. If you are still unsure about your size, it is recommended to visit a jeweler or you can ask us to send you a complimentary ring sizer, email firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Add your size as a note on the check out page
Ring Size Chart