Do you possess unused gold jewelry that you no longer wear and wish to transform into a more contemporary style? Share pictures of your jewellery with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We are excitedly looking forward to receiving your email and delving into the potential opportunities for repurposing your items.
Pandora’s Emerald Eye in 18K Yellow Gold with Diamonds
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
A stunning, arty, eye necklace in 18K Yellow Gold featuring a Zambian emerald in the centre of the eye and the lashes are embellished with diamonds.
The evil eye belief started in ancient Greece and Rome and it is one of the most popular and widely recognised symbols up until this date. It is believed that it will protect the one who is wearing it from jealousy and negativity.
- Perfect as a stand alone or as a layer necklace.
- Wonderful for Formal and Semi Formal Appearances.
- Weight 8.2 gr
- Dimensions W 2.4 x H 2.0 cm
- 100% handmade and therefore one of a kind
- 13 x 1.5 - 2mm Natural Diamonds of I-J colour VSI - SI
- Made in London
- Natural Emerald from Zambia in the centre
- Hallmarked by the London Assay Office of Goldsmiths
- 16” link chain
- Beautiful gift packaging
- In stock
Ships from London in 2-5 working days with DHL Express but we might use different providers depending on your location
1. Choose the ring that you want to use as a reference for your size.
2. Obtain a measuring tape or ruler with millimeter markings.
3. Place the ring on a flat surface with the inside facing up.
4. Use the measuring tape or ruler to measure the distance across the widest part of the inside of the ring.
5. Take note of the measurement in millimeters
6. Refer to the below ring size chart to determine your ring size based on the measurement you obtained.
7. If you are between two sizes, it is recommended to choose the larger size for a more comfortable fit.
8. If you are still unsure about your size, it is recommended to visit a jeweler or you can ask us to send you a complimentary ring sizer, email email@example.com
9. Add your size as a note on the check out page
Ring Size Chart