Do you possess unused gold jewelry that you no longer wear and wish to transform into a more contemporary style? Share pictures of your jewellery with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We are excitedly looking forward to receiving your email and delving into the potential opportunities for repurposing your items.
Stunning Shell Baroque Pearl Earrings 14K Yellow Gold
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
For all the mermaids out there. This elegant pair of earrings is ideal for formal and semi formal appearances.
Our sales team will be available to assist if you have any questions.
- Stud Earrings
- AAA quality, high lustre Freshwater Baroque pearls
- 14K Yellow Gold
- Beautiful gift box
- Length approximately 4 cm
- The baroque pearls are stunning
- As we are using natural pearls the shape and size might slightly vary on every order
Giving Back to the Environment and Nature
A tree gets planted in Africa for every purchase made. You will also help to keep the Oceans Clean as sale proceeds help us support an ocean conservation and protection NGO.
All pieces are handmade from scratch with the finest materials, our usual delivery time is 3 -4 weeks. If there is a specific date that you would like us to deliver your order just contact us.
We ship worldwide
One year guarantee
1. Choose the ring that you want to use as a reference for your size.
2. Obtain a measuring tape or ruler with millimeter markings.
3. Place the ring on a flat surface with the inside facing up.
4. Use the measuring tape or ruler to measure the distance across the widest part of the inside of the ring.
5. Take note of the measurement in millimeters
6. Refer to the below ring size chart to determine your ring size based on the measurement you obtained.
7. If you are between two sizes, it is recommended to choose the larger size for a more comfortable fit.
8. If you are still unsure about your size, it is recommended to visit a jeweler or you can ask us to send you a complimentary ring sizer, email email@example.com
9. Add your size as a note on the check out page
Ring Size Chart