Do you possess unused gold jewelry that you no longer wear and wish to transform into a more contemporary style? Share pictures of your jewellery with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We are excitedly looking forward to receiving your email and delving into the potential opportunities for repurposing your items.
Cyclades Wheel of Luck Silk Twill Scarf
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
This beautiful silk twill scarf 'Wheel of Luck' draws its inspiration from the Greek Evil Eye "Mati" which is used to cast off the evil eye and protect the ones who are wearing it from envy, jealousy and bad luck. This luxurious accessory can be worn in various ways; as a necklace, hair bandana, hair accessory, belt, shirt etc.
The perfect fashion accessory or a very elegant gift that will be treasured by everyone.
- 90 x 90 cm
- Dry clean only
- 100% Silk Twill
- Hand rolled
- Made in Italy
Please allow 2-3 working days delivery time
1. Choose the ring that you want to use as a reference for your size.
2. Obtain a measuring tape or ruler with millimeter markings.
3. Place the ring on a flat surface with the inside facing up.
4. Use the measuring tape or ruler to measure the distance across the widest part of the inside of the ring.
5. Take note of the measurement in millimeters
6. Refer to the below ring size chart to determine your ring size based on the measurement you obtained.
7. If you are between two sizes, it is recommended to choose the larger size for a more comfortable fit.
8. If you are still unsure about your size, it is recommended to visit a jeweler or you can ask us to send you a complimentary ring sizer, email email@example.com
9. Add your size as a note on the check out page
Ring Size Chart